The Economist's Apprentice

In which a little girl confronts the world and battles the anti-humans.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kaeru Goes To San Diego

Being new to blogging, I'm been spending some time at Technorati seeing if anyone is talking about me. On a site called The Daily BJ (my dad wouldn't explain the puzzling name), I found a link to the vacation photos of Kaeru, a frog even cuter than Kermit. I especially liked the photos of San Diego (no word if he was looking for fellow blogger James Hamilton).

I'm going to contact Kaeru's handlers. Maybe he would be interested in guest blogging at The Economist's Apprentice.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger James Schneider said...

I'm afraid that I had to remove some SPAM comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home